SORTED DECISIONS , SORTED LIFE !

              Have you ever imagined , how wonderful your life would be if you can be stick to your own decisions and be firm on them ?  Trust me , you will be proud of yourself if you can do that .                    
              
              Whenever it comes to a decision , what we usually start doing is wasting our precious time to think , THIS is right or THAT is right ?    What if I hurt someone with my decision ? What about different people ?  What they will think of me ?   Whether to go in RIGHT direction or LEFT ?  and blah blah blah .....
             
                 The phycology behind that - As soon as meet-up such situations , we start giving conflict instructions to our subconscious mind . Wrong input we give . Our subconscious mind contributes 3/4th to the entire memory storage of brain .  When the rays of wrong and conflict instructions comes to our subconscious mind , each an every decision we take splits up .  In short mind diverts and splits up and starts thinking about unwanted consequences .  Just because of wrong input we take the wrong decisions and we land up in troubles . 
                   
                How to sort out things without any clashes , without any argument , without hurting someone . We can do what we really wants to do . We can very much listen to our heart beat . We can preety think and then decide what to do and how . We can be emotionally , mentally , physically , spiritually so strong that we must be able to take decisions within seconds .

                  Let's take a example . Suppose Me and my friend went to a shop for buying a new sling bag . I liked the blue one and my friend suggested me to take the red one  . Now , how can I solve this problem ? I will create conflict as a already explained and will land up in trouble and then when it's already taken I will start regretting .
                How to sort out this types of situations then ? What we need to do to handle different  things ?  It's easy .  There are just 3 simple ways of solving any kind of problem  

1) ACCEPTING -  I will accept the thing , without any argument and go on with it . Then it might trouble me , it might hurt me . But , I will not show any enthusiasm to change it . Even if I don't like , will go with that. I will not take initiative and let it be as it is .
In the above case , I will accept my friend's suggestion without uttering a word and choose the red one .

2 ) BACKING OUT - I will just backout without argument . Fire + Fire = Double Fire  !
Without wasting my energy and time to convey my ways , my choices , without convencing my ideas , I will backout . If I think there's no point of discussion , will just let all the things go . Atleast will get self-satisfied . I will be proud may be not at that point , but after that when I will realise whatever I did was not wrong . If you really don't want it , like it , if you can't really differentiate between right things and wrong things , just let it go . Stop thinking and just take one step back .
In above situation , If I like the blue one and I want that only and my mind and heart is not ready for the red one , I will better skip that thing only and let my desires calm down . Mentally strong desire is needed for that .

3) BEING ASSERTIVE - I will try to explain the facts to the opposite party . I will put my ideas to the table . I will explain them how it is going to be useful to me . What level of happiness it will give me in a calm and poliet tone . I will not be harsh . I will try to turn their mindset gently . I will be the straightforward person . I will not get emotionally
blackmailed by anyone . I won't allow anyone to manipulate myself . I will not let anyone carry my decision . By being polite , humble , respectful , social , kind and trustworthy I will convey my message to them . And will go on .
In the above situation , I will try to explain my friend why I liked the blue one , why the blue one impressed me and why not red . Will just keep my positive points infront of her and will try to take her to my side .
                  I think it's the best possible way to sort any kind of problem .
Don't be in dilemma . Let's break the wall of confliction . Let's give a proper input at the right time to our subconscious mind . Let it do the work at it's best , you just forget  the rest !!!!!!

    - Uma Marda .    

         

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Change is inevitable!

STILL ALIVE IN MY HEART :)