What kind of a person you're?

I am that kind of a person who's reply is 'No' to a 'No' always and always. 
That may be a 'No' from my parents for a party.
May be a 'No' for a trip from my dearest friend. 
'No' from someone when I want something badly. 
May be 'No' from my beloved one.
'No' for many things.
That two letter word makes me think two thousand times, of the logic and the reasoning behind that small yet distasteful word. 
That one word which always keeps testing my patience. 
But then, I think - 
What would be my life without 'No' ?  
If I get anything and everything (Yes) everytime, I'll forget to struggle. 
Life teaches me so many things with that 'No'. 
I'm learning to survive with that 'No' with a big big 'Yes'.
~ Uma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

STILL ALIVE IN MY HEART :)

Change is inevitable!