SO WHAT I AM SHORT ?


Yes , I am Short .
  No , I am not intimidated by you
  because you are taller !!! 

My mother always keeps telling me - So what if you are short ??  Make your qualities n qualifications
soo strong that your height , weight ..... shouldn't even touch your feet ! 

INDEED .

I personally don't believe it matters ! I doesn't n it shouldn't .
If anyone wants you - they will accept you as u are and that too very happily .
All this is just external attraction . 

What should really matter to a person must be one's HEART .
What if I m on a wheelchair ? ? what will matter at that time ? Size ? weight ? Skin colour ? Height ?
LoL !! Ans is You and Your heart .

Think over it .. 

" You can always hem long pants , but you can't make too short pants longer ". - Short girl replied .
I think every girl needs to love herself regardless of anything . 

Like if you're​ having a bad day , if you don't like your hairstyle , if nobody cares for you , nobody loves you , whatever .... 

You have to love yourself and you can't do anything until n unless you love yourself first !!!!

- Uma Laxmikant Marda .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Change is inevitable!

STILL ALIVE IN MY HEART :)