You are not the only one !

People always say,
' Why always me? '
Ask yourself, ' Why not you? ' 
Many are suffering through the same,
you just know your side.
So, remember you're not the only one.

I used to think,
people share their stuff only with me,
never knew, I'm the last one in the queue.
So, remember, you're not the only one.

Many go through heartbreaks, rejections
and I feel, I'm the only one going through the tough phase,
You just see your tears,
So remember, you're not the only one.

Everyone has to face ups and downs,
Everyone have their own challenges,
I feel I'm the only one, who is hopless,
But, remember, you're not the only one.

Things will change, time will change,
There's no point in thinking I'm the only one,
Cause, people will change and their priorities too.
So, remember you're not the only one.

Many shares their experience,
while many avoid to speak about it,
That doesn't mean, you're the only sufferer,
You never know about others, and
you feel alone and helpless,
So, remember you're not the only one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Change is inevitable!

STILL ALIVE IN MY HEART :)