To all the overprotective parents with love ❤️

To all the overprotective parents out there, 
Okay. I know how much you care about your genes. I can understand your concern for your loving children and I totally trust your unconditional love for them. I also know, it hurts you guys more when you realise it that your kids has grown up and they have their own life to live and struggles too! So you start getting worried about their future and start being overprotective all the time. I totally agree that being a parent it's your job to look after them, to teach them, to punish them. But, just let me know, How long are you guys going to be there with them? How long you can teach them, scold them? I think, once when you're sure that your child can differentiate between good and bad , there's no need of you guys to worry for them. 
My dear parents, you also might have gone wrong someday and when you realised it, you've become more stronger. In short you've learned. Then let your child also suffer. Let them do mistakes. Let them fly. One day they'll take your place. Unless and until they don't know that whatever they did was wrong, how will they learn? They'll never grow. Growth always lies outside comfort and you're their comfort zone. 
- Uma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Change is inevitable!

STILL ALIVE IN MY HEART :)